WHO ARE WE?

Hey you and welcome to our blog! 

We are a group of 6 girls from UTAR's Bachelor of Early Childhood Education that are passionate about young children. As we are in our first year, we have come together to create a blog and shed some light on activities and information about social studies and the environment :)

“Most things are good, and they are the strongest things; but there are evil things too, and you are not doing a child a favor by trying to shield him from reality. The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.” –Walt Disney





Hello, my name is Khor Ting Ting.

I'm 20 years old this year. I am from Penang.

My hobby is playing guitar and jogging. 




Hi, my name is Quah Xin Hui, from Butterworth, Penang. 

I am 21 years old.

I like to sing and dance in my free time.





Hi, my name is Veronica Chin. I go by Vero and I am 20 this year, from Kuching, Sarawak. 

I am very big about the environment and I want to do the best I can to save our earth 🌏🌏🌏

In my free time, I like to read. I can play the piano and the ukulele too :) 





Hello, my name is Ho Pie Xuen.

 I am 20 years old, from Negeri Sembilan. 

I like to travel and see the world.





Hello everyone, my name is Lok Xin Yi. I am from Taiping, Perak.

I am 20 years old.

I like to sing.




Hi, my name is Jeccelia Lim Xin Le.

I am 20 this year and I am from Klang, Selangor.

I like to dance and watch drama in my free time 😊



We hope you enjoy the next few blog posts and that you find them insightful, creative and educational! 🤙🏼

Comments